RE2 & RB5 TGM (8" Radios, without and with Nav

bramfrank

OK, so I haven't owned a Journey for almost 2 years and I have 1 each of the 2 8" display radios sitting on the shelf, taking up space.

The RE2 is the non-Nav radio and the RB5 is the Nav radio.

Located in Montreal (Canada), I COULD ship from Champlain, NY if someone in the US wants one or the other.

They were both tested when I got them and I assume (but cannot in good faith guarantee) that they are both working today - but they certainly ought to be.

Make a reasonable offer for one or for both and you can have the factory nav.  The TGM is the version that works with the XM traffic subscription if you want real time traffic on the display.

If I can't get enough money to justify the time and trouble involved they get recycled.

I'm posting this on the Journey group on Facebook as well.

Hello there! I wanted to get a NAV unit for my wife's '13 RT that has the 8" RE2, BUT with 3 DJ's to maintain {and each has come up with fairly expensive needed maint.} MY funds are short right now. BUT if you would care to broker some kind of "deal" by private message with me on the forum, maybe we could do it. I'm located South of Buffalo,NY. Also I have not used the private message function of this forum yet, so it may also help me be more proficient using this forum.

I look forward to any response back from you.