Fuel Injector Problems

GAMike

2010 R/T 3.5L automatic. The engine runs, but pretty rough. Using an Autel scanner, I pulled codes P0201-206, all injectors open circuit. If I pull the connector from #6, only code P0206 comes up after erasing codes. Further, a noid light does not blink at all when connected to #6's connector, but does on all 5 others. I have alternator voltage at the connector with the engine running, I have continuity between all six connector's ground wires and the C2 connector at the PCM.
When I pulled the front three spark plugs, cylinder 6 spark plug is completely clean, wet, and smells like fuel.
Additionally, the scanner is showing an acceptable pulse width for all six injectors.
Are all signs pointing to something wrong with the PCM? Or am I missing something?
Edited by GAMike
Spelling

I had a very similar issue on a different Chrysler product last year.  One injector would not fire, but the others worked fine.  Noid light worked fine on the others, but not on that specific connector.  I had continuity on both wires from the injector connector to the PCM/ECU connector so I knew the wiring was good.

In my case, it ended up being the PCM/ECU.  I bought one online from a place that sells pre-programmed used ones.  Just plug and go.  I've had no issues with that injector since then.