Bad engine/trans mounts?

Can you post an APPROXIMATION of the amount that drained out when you did the job? For those of us that have done this job, tour posting of 5.5 quarts seems a bit high. BUT yes you may have been low, that's why I ask about what amount drained out.

Good job tackling this yourself!

9 minutes ago, 5rebel9 said:

Can you post an APPROXIMATION of the amount that drained out when you did the job? For those of us that have done this job, tour posting of 5.5 quarts seems a bit high. BUT yes you may have been low, that's why I ask about what amount drained out.

Good job tackling this yourself!

Thanks! I have the pan still in the garage. I'll transfer it into the gallon jug later and post  couple pics. I went with 5.5qts because it's what I found was required for a drain and fill via several online sources.

Here is the old fluid. The jug is 1 gallon (4qts) and is nearly full.

I'm thinking of unplugging the battery and resetting the TCM so it can learn new shift points. I understand it's supposed to be adaptive and relearn on it's own, but I feel like that's not really possible when it sets the points too high. It will always be waiting for the rpms to be about "x" before shifting, even if I want it shifting much lower. Like it would really need to "unlearn" instead of relearn. 

PXL_20230730_041327236.jpg

PXL_20230730_043018157.jpg

PXL_20230730_043029376.jpg

Edited by x_orange90_x