Saying goodbye to my Journey

Black_Pearl

Well I have owned my 2009 Journey R/T AWD Black Pearl now from Aug 2009 - nov. 2010

Got word today that it will FINALLY be being bought back by the company

Love my Journey to the end of the earth but it is time to say goodbye before something REALLY bad happens to me on the road with it....

Wishing everyone well with there Journey on to repairs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From what I read, the 2011 Journey is going to be a nice update, especially of the engine. I have a 2009 and I really can't complain about the power of the V6 engine. Previously, I drove a 2000 Dodge Caravan with around 173 HP ... V6 ... so when I got the Journey with a 235 HP V6, it was like I got a big power boost. When I am on the highway, I can pass any vehicle I want to pass without any problems. I usually drive around 70 mph or 119 kph and it seems to be a good speed for the traffic I encounter. I haven't seen a 2011 yet but they should be out soon.

From what I read, the 2011 Journey is going to be a nice update, especially of the engine. I have a 2009 and I really can't complain about the power of the V6 engine. Previously, I drove a 2000 Dodge Caravan with around 173 HP ... V6 ... so when I got the Journey with a 235 HP V6, it was like I got a big power boost. When I am on the highway, I can pass any vehicle I want to pass without any problems. I usually drive around 70 mph or 119 kph and it seems to be a good speed for the traffic I encounter. I haven't seen a 2011 yet but they should be out soon.

Jaymista, I left two links on this thread with photo. I think you'll like it. :)

Jaymista, I left two links on this thread with photo. I think you'll like it. :)

That looks like a winner! I hope some of those auto reviewers who seemed to give my 2009 Journey negative comments really take a look at the 2011 and give it fair comparison in terms of what you get for the money you put out. (Of course, I hope Dodge doesn't up the price too much.)

That looks like a winner! I hope some of those auto reviewers who seemed to give my 2009 Journey negative comments really take a look at the 2011 and give it fair comparison in terms of what you get for the money you put out. (Of course, I hope Dodge doesn't up the price too much.)

Yeah, I have a 2009 SXT FWD and love it. I just think the reviewers were on the take to boost sales of the competitors. ;)