2014 Journey 3.6 SXT AWD Overheating

Hello, I have a 2014 Dodge Journey SXT AWD 3.6 and here lately the temp has been running a little higher than normal. When I turn on my A/C it seems as if it helps at times but others it seems it is causing it to run hotter. If I am still at a light it seems to go down in temp but when I am driving for long periods of time if seems to also run hotter. I recently have started using my heater which has help with the temp and it stays at a lower temp. I have no leaks and radiator and overflow is filled where needs to be. Any ideas on what is going on?

Which engine do you have and mileage as well???????what is the temp in your info section say it is, 200-205 normal running down the road 205-213 is normal at around 70 mph, have you replaced your thermostat yet?i had to replace mine on my 2014 ( 3.6  motor) at around 135k,,make sure you use the oat antifreeze. also there are different kinds for different yrs so dont get confused and buy the generic good for all cars brand real easy to do i would start there if i was you ,i used aftermarket thermostat around $20 but which i had used an oem from the dealership as it seems to run a bit higher now 200-205 used to run 195-200 before, but i didnt have the option of getting the parts ahead of time like you will...good luck    

Mopar 68163849AB 10 Year/150,000 Mile Coolant 50/50 Premixed - Embittered

Amazon'sChoicein Antifreezes & Coolants by Mopar

List Price: $17.50$17.50 Details
Price: $14.11$14.11
Edited by 2late4u

MS 12106 vs MS 90032: What Are The Differences?

There are many coolants available in the market with different specifications, uses, and longevity. So getting confused between different coolants is pretty common. 

So confused by ms 12106 vs ms 90032

Both MS 12106 and MS 90032 are Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant with OAT technology. They can be used interchangeably but MS 90032 needs to be mixed with water and  works better with powersports vehicles. While MS 12106 is ready to use, MS 12106 has a higher freezing point, is better with heavy vehicles, and is cheaper.