It's in...Now We Wait

crh47

:happy feet:

Salesman emailed me today. It has arrived!!!! Sad part is, my anniversary, when I surprise my wife, is not until next weekend. So I have to wait until next Friday to pick it up.

:banghead:

OH MAN,...............THAT REALLY SUCKS

hey maybe just go ahead and drive it and park it back at the dealership at night :hysterical:

Rob

I couldn't wait. We sold her Camry Friday and picked the Journey up Saturday afternoon. She was still surprised...just a week early. We love it. Had a lot of driving to do yesterday (Mother's Day), and enjoyed the MyGig. Took a lot of backroads and couln't even fill the bumps. It's so comfortable to drive, too. The Journey has begun...

I couldn't wait. We sold her Camry Friday and picked the Journey up Saturday afternoon. She was still surprised...just a week early. We love it. Had a lot of driving to do yesterday (Mother's Day), and enjoyed the MyGig. Took a lot of backroads and couln't even fill the bumps. It's so comfortable to drive, too. The Journey has begun...

ah man, you caved in :hysterical:

I think you did well holding out WTG. What a great Mother's Day/Anniversary present.

PS, please remember, :hysterical3: the brownie points you just gained are huge but it doesn't matter how many you have, one little oops and they are ALL gone all at once. No left overs or carry overs

I am glad you guys are loving the Journey

Rob

Thanks Rob, and you're right about the "one slip-up."

It's funny how cluless people are. Everybody stops and asks us what we are driving. I think we have the first one in town...at least I haven't seen any others....definitley gets a lot of attention.