Left Turn Noise Problem

jaymista

i am getting a funny noise at times when I am making a left turn. I know this has been talked about somewhere on this forum but I can't find the discussion on it. To me it sounds like a noise when you bounce a car on one wheel to check the shocks (springs?? suspension??) Whatever, it is only a rubbing type of noise for a second or two but it is bothering me when I make a left turn. It doesn't happen every time. I took the van to my dealer and they thought they had fixed it but it is still there. Does anyone remember where the discussion on this left turn problem is on the forum or does anyone remember how it was to be fixed.

i am getting a funny noise at times when I am making a left turn. I know this has been talked about somewhere on this forum but I can't find the discussion on it. To me it sounds like a noise when you bounce a car on one wheel to check the shocks (springs?? suspension??) Whatever, it is only a rubbing type of noise for a second or two but it is bothering me when I make a left turn. It doesn't happen every time. I took the van to my dealer and they thought they had fixed it but it is still there. Does anyone remember where the discussion on this left turn problem is on the forum or does anyone remember how it was to be fixed.

here's the topic about it :

• 1 month later...

here's the topic about it :

new to the forum,

just went to the tire shop and got the tech to look at the problem, popping, clulnking and going over bumps and only when turning left.... he put it on the alignment rack and turned the plates that the fornt wheels are sitting on, he had to do it fast and had to get someone to sit in to sit inside the vehicle and feel the steering wheel while they turn the vehicle wheels to the left.....

guess what? they found that the upper strut bearing was binding up and resulted in the popping clicking feeling in the steering wheel. they actually saw it happen.

going to the dealers next week and try to fight to get it changed.

will update later.

hope this helps