Picked her up last night!

A little over a week ago my wife was stopped in traffic and an SUV rear ended her, totaling her 07 Sonata. So the search was on for something new

That something new was an 09 Journey SXT AWD w/ Convenience Group I and Premium Convenience Group - Bright Silver with Dark Slate interior

Was only able to snap this one pic in the garage last night. Will get some more this weekend!

Journey.jpg

And yes, that is an SRT8 Charger next to it in the garage :)

IntenseImage,

Congratulations on your new Journey, welcome to the form and thanks for the preview of mine. Mine is similar except I also added Safe and Sound as well as chrome wheels and trailor tow package. You were lucky to find the one you liked on the lot because if you order then it takes at least two months. I expect mine to arrive sometime after the middle of May.

Safe Driving!

Keith

Yea we would have taken the Safe and Sound if we could have found one with it already. She originally wanted a Black FWD RT but noone could locate one and due to the accident we didnt have time to order -- but I think the compromise of dropping to an SXT but picking up AWD is a good tradeoff!

We were in the same boat as far as not wanting to order and wait. I accepted a new job which meant we'd need two cars and I knew it would take 2 months or maybe more to get everything exactly how we wanted. Safe and Sound was the option we left off as well. She looks good in the Bright Silver. We wanted black or maybe Silver Steel. I love the Brilliant Black Pearl. I was going to ask if that was a Charger SRT8... I'd love to have one of those next! I guess you don't want to have to keep too black cars clean!

We were in the same boat as far as not wanting to order and wait. I accepted a new job which meant we'd need two cars and I knew it would take 2 months or maybe more to get everything exactly how we wanted. Safe and Sound was the option we left off as well. She looks good in the Bright Silver. We wanted black or maybe Silver Steel. I love the Brilliant Black Pearl. I was going to ask if that was a Charger SRT8... I'd love to have one of those next! I guess you don't want to have to keep too black cars clean!

I liked the Silver Steel and that metallic green the most!

All cars look great in black and thats why she wanted black too (with tinted windows as well) and I warned her what is involved --- everything shows: dust, scratches, swirls, etc ... and no more auto car washes ... she said thats fine with her but im glad they couldnt get a black one and we went with silver instead :)

I cant even imagine trying to keep 2 Brilliant Blacks clean!