HI FROM ARGENTINA

ale2010

HI EVERYBODY, MY NAME`S ALEJANDRO FROM ARGENTINA, SOUTH AMERICA. I`M 46 AND IS MY SECOND DODGE (THE FIRST WAS A DAKOTA).

I`VE JUST BOUGHT A NEW SILVER STEEL JOURNEY RT. THE RT HERE COMES WITH A 2,7L V6 ENGINE AND 6TH AUTOSTICK AND NO AWD.

THE OTHER MODEL HERE IS A 4CYL 2,4L. I`LL HAVE TO WAIT 45 DAYS TO HAVE THE UNITY BECAUSE HERE ALL THE JOURNEYS HAVE BEEN SOLD INMEDIATELY.

I HOPE THIS FORUM HELP ME TO BUY THINGS TO EQUIPE MY NEW VEHICLE AS WHEELS AND SOME OTHER THINGS.

Welcome Alejandro ... when you have time, take a look at some of the posts on the forum. There is usually some good information you might want to keep in mind. I find someone always has an answer to your questions.

Diddo on the welcome. I am curious to know how the 2.7 diesel behaves. I assume it has ample power and gets decent mileage. It is mentioned throughout the forum periodically...we in North America just do not have access to the option of a diesel. Too bad really.

• 3 weeks later...

Diddo on the welcome. I am curious to know how the 2.7 diesel behaves. I assume it has ample power and gets decent mileage. It is mentioned throughout the forum periodically...we in North America just do not have access to the option of a diesel. Too bad really.

isnt diesel

2.7 gas

is the best

i am argentine too

http://www.journeyclub.org