Upgrade To Navigation Unit

I have the stock Stereo that comes with the SXT. My question is i would like bluetooth control and navigation but should i go with Chryslers units or aftermarket?

Anyone that has Chryslers upgraded in dash navigation screen and the bluetooth module please advise if its a good unit or if its better to go aftermarket especially with how much the cost is on these units from Chrysler.

I am worried about finding them on places like ebay.

Stock Nav and bluetooth is integrated and works well. The only set back is the cost. You can purchase and have installed some very nice after market units that do all that and more for half the price. Mine (stock) has the dash top screen which I love, (but no iPod support available.) It is easy to see without taking eyes off the road, unlike the screen down low on some models. To install the stock Nav unit you will need to place the antennae as well. It fits in the center of the dash, back from the windshield between the cowl and the dash bin (if equipped).