Old Hemi, New Journey

tboneforyou

I feel some of the same paranoia but I've stopped doing some of this and have talked to Journey owners themselves.

Out of 10 local owners, I have not received any poor comments on the Dodge Journey. Just yesterday I talked

with an owner that has well over 44,000 miles on his in less than a year. He has no real complaints and says

it has been one of the best Company Cars He has ever had.

None complained about braking issues, and some of the other bits and pieces have been taken care of via

recalls, TSB's or warranty work to the customer satisfaction.

I feel some of the same paranoia but I've stopped doing some of this and have talked to Journey owners themselves.

Out of 10 local owners, I have not received any poor comments on the Dodge Journey. Just yesterday I talked

with an owner that has well over 44,000 miles on his in less than a year. He has no real complaints and says

it has been one of the best Company Cars He has ever had.

None complained about braking issues, and some of the other bits and pieces have been taken care of via

recalls, TSB's or warranty work to the customer satisfaction.

Welcome and congrats on the Journey! I have an 09 SXT with 15600 miles on it and no complaints!

Only minor issues were squeaky breaks that i fixed by getting after market roters and breaks and i had the steering noise which i was able to cure myself thanks to advice from another member. Each vehicle is different, if you experience any problems let us know :D