Upper Control Arm identification - 2013 dodge journey

I have a 2013 dodge journey that has developed a horrible squeak, the mechanic advised i need driver rear upper control arm replacement for $400, and i would like to replace both sides, but not for $800... i'm trying to identify the part needed for replacement so i can get the part changed not with a mechanic. the dealership provided a part # that is incorrect, and searching online is very confusing - what is a rear upper control arm also called? i have heard trailing link? lateral link?

the shop showed me a picture but of course wont give me the part #...

the struts were replaced in the vehicle in Nov 2022, and the squeak started like overnight 2 weeks ago...

they are called different names but the part is fairly cheap on amazon anywhere from $20 to $50 each side and then you will need a 4 wheel alignment which runs around $95... i kept having problems with mine using the oem that is non adj so i went aftermarket and had them install the adj kind which of course is more expensive but then if it gets out of adj they can make the adj to be right again      i paid around 400 for mine yrs ago it was during the winter and i didnt want to fool with installing them my self but it isn't hard, only 2 large bolts on each side check out you tube for more info on installing this part.....so that cost is extremely high for the cheaper ones which you can buy both sides for less than 100 and then plus the 4 wheel alinement........if its the rear upper control arms that are bad,,, you WILL ruin your rear tires real quick on the inside of the tires so get it fixed mine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, never made a squeak

$84.78$84.78         two different brands offered on amazon  price is just for 1 part so times 2= $169.   i perfree this brand a lot better part and then later on if out of alignment it can be adj                                        

Metrix Premium 2 PCS Rear Upper Control Arm RK643056 Fits 2011-2014 Chrysler 200, 2011-2014 Dodge Avenger, 2011-2018 Dodge Journey        $48 for 2 of them have never used this brand

$48.00$48.00

rock auto type in ,,,,dodge journey 2013 upper rear control arm,,,,,,,,brings up all you need to look at there are upper AND lower so make sure you order the right ones,,,,,,,,

OEM / Interchange Numbers: 68079539AA, 68079539AB, 68079539AC, 68079539AD, 68079539AE