Severe lack of power p0300 code

2015 Dodge Journey 2.4L 181,xxx miles Engine rebuilt by dealer at 125k

So, got a p0300 and very sluggish acceleration and delayed shifting, changed the plugs myself, no fix. Since I didn't receive a single code for any one cylinder so I'm doubting coils. I took it to the shop and they recommended changing the catalytic converters due to being plugged however my converters were just changed due to the recall. They also said my battery is bad and spark plugs are bad both of which are new. I'm feeling they just want to make money. But either way I need my car back on the road, so does anyone have any advice for where to start? I'm already planning on doing cranks sensor and cleaning the throttle body. It's also worth noting that I pulled a p000b code or something for camshaft sensor bank b but only once, cleared it and have not seen it since. I seen a post here about p000b not being for the sensor but for something else. Also, vehicle is well maintained and sees about 120 miles of commute a day. Mostly highway. Not sure what else to put here and hope I've given enough info, really need this car to run and run well enough to get me to work and back, I have alot riding on this job, like keeping my son out of the state's care. Any help greatly appreciated. 

Welcome to forum.  Engine was rebuilt how,  cylinder head, cams, bottom end ?
No warranty left on their work I guess. 

In take manifold gasket’s should be replaced when plugs are done, they can stay compressed if reused.  Can cause misfires.  Compression numbers would be useful. Unfortunelty  cam or cylinder head issues can often point to random misfire issues.

Stuff like injectors and coils don’t go often, would give corresponding codes. If compression is still good, maybe inspect cats anyway. 

Edited by John/Horace

Forget what I said about intake gaskets,  yours is a four cylinder so doesn’t apply really.

My daughter in law has a 2.4 journey 2012. Even when new they are a little under powered. 
She also had the new cat installed by the recall.

Make sure you have the exact correct specified copper core plug in the engine.

They have to be changed every 30k-ish miles, but copper is the hottest spark plug and it’s possible (if compression is in spec) that it’s wrong plug causing the misfire issue. 

With a bent valve they probably put a rebuilt head on the engine. Valve cover gasket is your big oil leak, will need doing soon. Not expensive.

Edited by John/Horace