Trans fluid change

I am looking to get my fluid and filter changed on my 2017 Journey with the 3.6L AWD with 93,500. My local Dodge dealership quoted me over the phone about $300. I also asked about updating my computer and they said if there is an update they won't charge me, they'll just perform it as a recall. I can get in at super convenient times which is awesome. Is $300 a good price for this? I don't like the idea of doing it myself. 

yes that is a good price, also all dodge dealerships charge different labor rates for the same parts and labor so it is usually a good idea to check around if price is real important to you, but a cheap price with bad attitudes from the dealership can make a difference in who you use...also at 100k you also are due to change the plugs and at 120 the coolant as well i just bit the bullet and had all of them done at one time and my dealership cut me a small discount for doing them all at one time......