I have a 2016 Journey and I have the 8.4 or whatever it is Uconnect but some to me my phone doesn’t pick up the cars signal,I just deleted my phone to see if it would work better, Now my phone doesn’t see the cars radio at all what do I do?

We have a 17 but the uconnect is from a 16. I could not get the phones to see the vehicle. My wife and I have Pixel phones. I had to downgrade the bluetooth drivers in the phone. Apparently they are not backwards compatible with some devices. I had to go into developer mode and downgrade to version 1.4. If you have a new phone or your phone upgraded the drivers that could be your culpret.

9 hours ago, Dodgems said:

We have a 17 but the uconnect is from a 16. I could not get the phones to see the vehicle. My wife and I have Pixel phones. I had to downgrade the bluetooth drivers in the phone. Apparently they are not backwards compatible with some devices. I had to go into developer mode and downgrade to version 1.4. If you have a new phone or your phone upgraded the drivers that could be your culpret.

This may be my issue as I just updated to the latest IOS update and it stopped working after

I don't know anything about apple but it was easy on android. Had to go into developer mode which is just clicking a few buttons. I was on version 1.5. I tried upgrading to 1.6 that did not help. I then went down to 1.4 and it connected. The dongle I bought for Alfaobd would not connect until I downgraded as well.