No power to vehicle

I own a 2014 dodge journey with the 2.4L. I drove it last night for around an hour, parked it. Wife woke me up this morning heading to work it won't start. I check into it, it will not start, you cannot unlock or lock it without using the manual metal key. No lights, no headlights, no dome light, no windows. There are only 2 things with power, the driver side electric seat and it says "off" by the push to start button when you try to start it. We have checked both the relays in the car and under the hood that mention ignition and both seem to be fine. They test at 77 and 79 on a multimeter. (I didn't test so I'm assuming amps?) Only 2 of the 4 poles test on each relay. We attempted to jump start it with 2 different vehicles. It doesn't not respond. The battery tests at 12.5v. I'm at a loss on what else to check. 

Welcome to the forum.

Check main 125 amp fuse in box  under hood., if not blown, could  have greeny connection. You may have more than one problem. Could even be a major ground cable and not power,feed.

Check remote jump starting connectors under hood, it also feeds fuse box, clean up connections, power and ground.

Volts measurement is general info, pull battery and get it load tested, need 150-200 amps to start a car. Jumping can be iffy with cheapo cables.

Push button has its own fuse in passenger front mounted under the dash.  It 

is a small push in fuse, #F121 rated 15 amp. There are a few spare fuses labeled as such in the box. Good luck.