HELP!!!! overheating

David.o

ok so not sure where to even start but this is what im dealing with my obd2 sensor says my thermostat is stuck open and my radiator has a crack in it with im going to replace both but my radiator fan is not coming....however if i take out the 2 fan relays and the fan fuse from under the hood crank the engine and then reinstall the relays and the fuze the radiator fan comes on and does not turn back off until you turn the engine off , if i turn on the ac sometimes the fan come on and off and sometimes it comes on and stays on and sometimes not at all i was thinking maybe my temp control sensor but im getting what i assume to be a good temp readin on my dash any help would be greatly appreciated .

You posted of a cracked radiator(have to be loosing coolant) and showing low engine temp(you say T-stat stuck open). REPLACE THOSE ITEMS and be sure to purge air entrapment out on refilling the coolant. THEN see what the fans do after a GENTLE road test!

NOTE: this engines cooling system LOVES to entrap air and causes all kinds of "goofy" symptoms.

Edited by 5rebel9