Service AWD warning.

I have a 2015 Dodge Journey. Yesterday the Service AWD light came on. Cruise doesn't work. Traction Control light is on. ABS light is on. Need opinions. Ive heard that a wheel speed sensor could be bad and have also heard that the front brakes may just be worn down. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

use a code reader and or go to your local car part store they usually will read the codes and be able to tell you what MIGHT be wrong otherwise you are just guessing...yes with thoes lights on it is usually a wheel speed sensor and fairly easy to replace and not very expensive, that said not sure on the awd light as i dont have awd but they do need to be serviced at certain intervals,,,but on mine the abs light and traction control light and came on when it was a speed sensor..........you could just remove each wheel and right behind the hub is a bolt that holds the sensor in the hole just remove it and wipe it off DONT use any brake cleaner on it and make sure everything looks clean and then reinstall the sensor and bolt....my daughters jeep patriot light came on and there was some trash in the hole blocking the sensor from activating the signal to the main computer,I cleaned it off and drove it a few miles light went off and no more problems

Edited by 2late4u