Side rearview mirror part numbers

In need of right side rearview mirror, but rockauto and Mopar parts giant have over a dozen part numbers listed - 1CE28, 1CE29, 1CE34, 1CE35, 1UD78, 1UD79, 1GE01, 1GE00, 1CE20, 1CE21, etc....

Seems like the 5th digit is "left" or "right"

What do the other numbers mean? I'm looking for a heated, powered mirror for an SXT. Redline 2, but color probably doesn't matter, since I can swap the panel trim. How do I know which one to order?

3 hours ago, chipmunk said:

In need of right side rearview mirror, but rockauto and Mopar parts giant have over a dozen part numbers listed - 1CE28, 1CE29, 1CE34, 1CE35, 1UD78, 1UD79, 1GE01, 1GE00, 1CE20, 1CE21, etc....

Seems like the 5th digit is "left" or "right"

What do the other numbers mean? I'm looking for a heated, powered mirror for an SXT. Redline 2, but color probably doesn't matter, since I can swap the panel trim. How do I know which one to order?

I thought the part descriptions for mirrors on rockauto.com were pretty straight forward, if you know what features your year Journey has for outside mirrors other than body color. 

The codes you post of are RPO codes and FCA does not readily post them in the vehicle like most all GM cars do.