Clunking coming from under the driver and passenger seat..

James1842

I have a 2017 Dodge Journey Crossroads with a 3.6 motor, yesterday coming home I heard a clunking sound, it sounds like it’s coming underneath between the driver and passenger seat, I was driving slow about 20/25 because the roads where bad and when I speed up the sound gets louder, also the all wheel drive light is on and the all wheel drive isn’t working. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it possibly could be? 
thanks in advance 

What oil change done on which component.  Did Tec changing oil mention if there was metal particles on the magnetic drain plug. 

The one piece drive shaft has a hanger bearing close to where noise is coming from.  It has to be replaced as a unit, pricy around 

$650 just for part. Could be removed and car driven to see if it’s source of the problem.  But I dont think that would trigger a service light.

The rear differential has a sensor with a plug going to wire harness, There is a clutch that engages the awd. Several bearings in the diff that can wear out and make clunking noises. Focus on the gear box that has metal contaminated oil, as a start.
Lots of components in awd system can create clunking noises.