air bag light stays on

2late4u

well the other day my airbag light came on and stayed on,  i thought well I give it a couple of days and hopefully it will go off, but no such luck so i called the dealership today and they are booked up till next week so they said just bring it in and drop it off next wednesday. i had the recall done on the wiring in the steering column yrs ago so wasn't sure if that was the problem or what, was watching something on youtube and thought hell see what there is out there on this,and seen one saying to check the connectors under the seats and or the wires there,so i went out and checked the passengers side first looking for the connector that was yellow but didnt really see one but did see one connector with the wires with some yellow around them so i did the check on them and then went around to the drivers side and started the journey and nope the light came on and stayed on, so i shut the journey off and looked under the driver's seat and seen some wires wrapped in yellow and the connector so pushed on them and some of the other connectors as well nothing looked loose but then i got back in the journey and started it up and after going thur its startup mode and the airbag light went off, shut it off and restarted it again several times and all seems well now,so seems like it was just a loose connection on my 2014 crossroad with 120 k on it....always check out youtube,hell dealership would have at least charged me the diagnostic charge or more