led turn signal lights not working

Hi to all,

am new here, so really pleased to meet you all.

I have a 2010 dodge journey sxt I changed all the lights to led and all went good, but the directional signal lights did not work (the front ones did not turn on and the rear went into hyperflash.

I used "Auxito" led bulbs from amazon.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

I heard that the DJ doesn't have led modules, that they are integrated but not for led lights.

Thanks to all who can lend a helping hand, be safe.

not sure why the fronts are not working,contact the place you bought them from for best advise on them,and for the rear you will need to add a load resistor this is from amazon or can be bought from most part stores but will cost more than amazon also i just copied this so not sure of their quality.  also you will need them for the front as well on any light socket you use for turn signals only....         led draws/uses  less power so when being used on turn signals thus the hyper flash.....4PCS ARTR 50W 6ohm Load Resistors - Fix LED Bulb Fast Hyper Flash Turn Signal Blink Error Code(Resistor gets very hot during working)

also a lot of led bulbs are made different and as cheap as they can, on the front remove the bulbs and rotate them making sure the connector is the same as your old bulb and that it is making a good connection and then reinsert back into the socket

Thank you so much for the advice (2late4u) I rotated the bulbs but no go, am sorry I said that the front ones did not work, what I meant was that the front ones do not blink there just lit but do not blink to signal.

I will give it a try on the suggestion you gave me, then will let you know, thanks.