Electrical shorts because of oil contamination in wiring harness

Hello and thank you for any help that anyone can offer I'm working on a 2014 Dodge Journey SXT 3.6 recently have had a lot of different check engine codes all the way from oil pressure sensor oil temperature sensor throttle positioning sensor ended up being a short in the wiring harness because of oil contamination if you just barely touch the wires the sheathing will disintegrate I have replaced the wiring harness all new sensors and now I am getting a high oil pressure reading for engine and vvp oil pressure hi even if the engine is turned off second picture is reading even as the engine is turned off so I'm not really sure where to go from here as I do not even know where the VVT oil pressure sensor is and right now the car is not throwing any codes but oil pressure is maxed out whether engine is running or not sorry for all the run on stuff any help would greatly be appreciated thank you for your time

16296693381835655218428541056113.jpg

20210822_122443.jpg

I have  a 2014 ,3.6  ( couple of yrs ago) that the oil pressure maxed out high as well on a out of town trip,( around 60 k on it at the timer), ended up being the oil pressure senor gone bad that is why it was reading high they said,,,they said a lot of 2014 were having this problem due to vendor problem,, the sensor is on the side of the eng on the drivers side,,,really hard to get to you can google you tube for the shortcut on replacing it if you are capable to do it................I am NOT sure the oil pressure senor is the same thing as the vvt warning you are getting... so check it out good luck

Edited by 2late4u

I replaced it with parts that I ordered from Amazon I am trying a new oil pressure sensor tonight without even installing it on the car just going to plug it in and turn the car on and see if that changes anything maybe I'll get lucky I still don't understand why it has high oil pressure even when the engine is not running both vvt-i and engine oil pressure is high when the engine is not running according to the scanner

I replaced it with parts that I ordered from Amazon I am trying a new oil pressure sensor tonight without even installing it on the car just going to plug it in and turn the car on and see if that changes anything maybe I'll get lucky I still don't understand why it has high oil pressure even when the engine is not running both vvt-i and engine oil pressure is high when the engine is not running according to the scanner

Update just so anyone knows I had ordered the new oil filter adapter and cooler with sensors from Amazon and had all these problems I have plugged in a new oil pressure sensor without installing it and now I am getting a zero oil pressure reading without the car running of course so seems like my electrical issues are taken care of will install the oil sensor tomorrow and update hopefully this takes care of the problem