Battery draining overnight

Hi I have a 2010 journey sxt and it drains the battery overnight,I bought a new battery and still doing I hear a clicking coming from fuse box and its not the relays I took them out and still did it. It’s stops when I pull the m13 fuse. So I put the fuse back in and when it was clicking I unhooked the instrument cluster and it stopped clicking but the wipers came on till I plugged the cluster back in. Any help would be grateful 

Welcome to forum. Try searching the site, there are some postings on similar problems.

New battery often only have partial charge; should always full charge before install.

The blue tooth module staying on is the most common parasitic drain for battery issues; pulling fuse if you aren’t using it is a quick fix.  Glove box light staying on, web camera plugged in, after market alarm systems can be causes.

If you have a meter try testing alternator output. With car running measure voltage on under hood remote contacts; scratch probes to get a constant number. Should be 13.0-14.8 approx. Turn on a few things that draw heavy, heated seats, rear defrost, heater fan on full. Test voltage again under hood scratching probes. It shouldn’t really drop more than 12.8-13.5 ish under load.

Lower than that and alternator getting weak. Good luck.