Another Backup Cam Thread

I feel like I'm being a whiner after looking at several pages of back up camera threads.  I have a 2009 DJ and it has all the stock equipment (no nav) including the back up camera, which works.  All of the time.  My only issue with it, aside from the terrible radio screen placement for viewing it, is that after eleven years of UV torture, it doesn't look as crisp and clear as it once did. My questions; has anybody located a video on replacing it?  Can I use an aftermarket camera for this?  Where are the connection points for this camera?  Any links would be greatly appreciated!

I'm in Australia and also after a replacement camera. Mine started flickering, turned upside down so I use the guide on this forum (https://www.dodge-dart.org/threads/backup-camera-upside-down.30880/page-2) to take it apart and try and fix it but nothing.

If anyone has any ideas on how to get one in Australia please help! Dodge dealer quoted $852! No thanks!

my back cam does some of the problems you mentioned sometimes flipped, black and white and either not working and black screen with the disclaimer  and or working perfectly,kind of a crap shoot when i go to park it, have checked the wires thur the hatch opining no problem there, would really be pissed about it but i use a medical scooter ramp on the back so most of the time i really cant use it. oh well hope you find out what your problem is,,,,also i use to work where they did a lot of surface mount soldering of parts like this article is talking about and yes there can be problems where parts dont get soldered or a bad attachment that can give problems done the line,but it is usually very rare that said it does happen, more likely a part going bad .