UConnect Radio Head Quesiton

Hi All,

New to this vehicle and this forum so forgive me if I ask a Q that has already been answered...

What is the best way to determine if my UCONNECT 8.5" radio unit ( I think it is UCONNECT 3) supports NAV or not.  I have my VIN but not able to find out much via MOPAR.  

I don't (think) I have Navigation currently (no SW button for it on the screen) 

I am bit disappointed as I would think most all "luxury trim" vehicles like the Crossroad would have NAV built in, bit I digress...

If I don't have NAV, can it be added or do I need to replace my head unit?  I was able to get into the Dealer Mode and find the part # which is 68342287AC (see pic attached)

Lastly, for those who dont have NAV where did you mount your cell so you can use MAPS for NAV?

Thanks in advance.. 

Crossroad_SysInfo_Radio.jpg

If  your unit had Nav it would have a soft key for it on the bottom row.

So you have no nav.

I bought an overpriced replacement TGM that has the nav in it (and  bought a spare because no one knew how o deal with the 'ca't load maps' problem that appears from time to time for some people).  So now I have nav (and also a spare Nav-equipped TGM that I bought as a 'just in case' spare that is available for purchase  at my cost).

• Official Dodge Support
On 6/3/2020 at 2:48 PM, DaJo said:

Hi All,

New to this vehicle and this forum so forgive me if I ask a Q that has already been answered...

What is the best way to determine if my UCONNECT 8.5" radio unit ( I think it is UCONNECT 3) supports NAV or not.  I have my VIN but not able to find out much via MOPAR.  

I don't (think) I have Navigation currently (no SW button for it on the screen) 

I am bit disappointed as I would think most all "luxury trim" vehicles like the Crossroad would have NAV built in, bit I digress...

If I don't have NAV, can it be added or do I need to replace my head unit?  I was able to get into the Dealer Mode and find the part # which is 68342287AC (see pic attached)

Lastly, for those who dont have NAV where did you mount your cell so you can use MAPS for NAV?

Thanks in advance.. 

Crossroad_SysInfo_Radio.jpg

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison

DodgeCares

6 hours ago, DodgeCares said:

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison

DodgeCares

You DO realise that I already answered his question, right?  There isn't anything more than your tech support can do.  If he wants integrated Nav he/she needs to buy the right version of the TGM and spend the 5 minutes it takes to install it.