2013 SXT Front Clip

Tylersadamson

I have a 2013 Dodge journey SXT awd. I ran over some rubber in the road a while ago and didn't think there was enough damage to warrant an insurance claim. But I should have just done it, because I am having trouble finding what part numbers I need to order. I have done "body work" before, but never ordered parts. I have not asked a dealership or anyone other than here yet, figuring this would be an easy place to find answers, also my first time posting. Essentially, I don't know what is a type one or a type 2 body style, for the splash shields. Also haven't found a good parts diagram to order parts that are missing from the under carriage. Essentially I hit the tire on the drivers side mostly, so where the battery is all the protective plastic is missing, as well as whatever goes on the bottom of the bumper connecting that to the "engine side". There is a LITTLE bit of whatever I need on the bottom of the bumper still hanging on, on the passenger side, but not enough to determine with parts diagrams to order the correct part. I tried signing on to rock auto, and all they have is an air dam, but in some diagrams it shows more like a dust shield than a chinsy little air dam they show in the picture on rock auto.

Essentially, I am looking for a parts diagram or even just a picture of anyones (Intact) front clip undercarriage and drivers side wheel well. If needed I can post a video or picture of what mine looks like or what I "think" I need. Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Tyler