QUESTION SIRIUS SAT RADIO

TheBigJayxxx

Hi Gals and Girls,

Question does this Sirius SAT come standard on SXT AWD. I don't think I have it? Thought I did. Keep in Mind I am in Canada.

Jason

if you ordered the entertainment group#2 on the SXT AWD it comes with 1 year of Sat radio. I think you have to order the Journey with the Navigation in order to get sat. (I think). If you ordered the safe and sound group it was not available

what radio did you get? Dealer wanted 250 for a sat. subscription for 1 year. Look on the website and you can get lifetime for $550ish

Rob

hey Jay, just went back through your posts and you wrote this

Which was SXT 3.6 AWD with Premium Group 1, Convience Grp 1, 5+2 seating 19 inch Upgraded Tires, Safe Backing,Trailer Tow Prep, Sirius Sat. This vechicle already comes with a impessive list of feature on the Base SXT so when u load it with 5000+ dollars of features it is just disgusting. All for 36000 with taxes. 3 year leass at $475.65 a mth. Really the only things I am missing is the Nav and DVD in the rear. I will post some pics soon

now with the safe backing, I am guessing that you have the safe and sound group. If so you do not have Sat.

I don't know if the radio can still be retroed to be sat. Check with the Website and see about adding sat to the Journey aftermarket

Rob

Big Jay,

It is my understanding that in Canada you don't get it unless you pay extra but US Models come with it installed free for a year. It is just another benefit of living in Canada, it costs you more. On the more serious side I expect SIRIUS made a deal with US Chrysler and only included them. I think it's around $200 for it plus air fees here.

Keith

Big Jay,

It is my understanding that in Canada you don't get it unless you pay extra but US Models come with it installed free for a year. It is just another benefit of living in Canada, it costs you more. On the more serious side I expect SIRIUS made a deal with US Chrysler and only included them. I think it's around $200 for it plus air fees here.

Keith

It never seems to amaze me how the most simplistic things can be so different in the US and Canada

Hey fellow Journeyeurs, I just looked through the Dodge.ca (Canadian site), and after building "my" vehicle, on the summary page with the REU system, it shows 1 year Sirius satellite service included.

BTW, Ford is offering Satellite radio as well, but only for 6 months, and I think it is XM radio. :bandance:

Hey fellow Journeyeurs, I just looked through the Dodge.ca (Canadian site), and after building "my" vehicle, on the summary page with the REU system, it shows 1 year Sirius satellite service included.

BTW, Ford is offering Satellite radio as well, but only for 6 months, and I think it is XM radio. :bandance:

you are correct. the REU is the sat radio with Navigation. I am thinking he has the RES . The radio model is on the bottom right corner of the radio right out on the faceplate. It is the single disc radio right?

The REN Multimedia system contains a radio, CD/DVD

player, USB port, a 30-gigabyte hard drive (HDD), and a

“JukeBox” (virtual CD changer). Sirius Satellite Radio is

optional. The 6.5 in (16.5 cm) touch screen allows for easy

menu selection.

The REU Multimedia system contains a radio, Sirius

Satellite Radio player, navigation system, six disc CD/

DVD player, USB port, 30-gigabyte hard drive (HDD),

and the UConnectt Hands-Free Bluetootht cellular system.

A 7 in (17.8 cm) remote screen allows easy menu selection,

while the Advanced Voice Dialog System recognizes

more than 1,000 words for audio, navigation, entertainment,

and hands-free mobile phone use.

SATELLITE RADIO — IF EQUIPPED

(REN/REQ/RER/RES/REU RADIOS ONLY)

Satellite radio uses direct satellite-to-receiver broadcasting

technology to provide clear digital sound, coast to

coast. The subscription service provider is Sirius Satellite

Radio. This service offers over 130 channels of music,

sports, news, entertainment, and programming for children,

directly from its satellites and broadcasting studios.

NOTE: Sirius service is not available in Hawaii and has

limited coverage in Alaska.

System Activation

Sirius Satellite Radio service is pre-activated, and you

may begin listening immediately to the one year of audio

service that is included with the factory-installed satellite

radio system in your vehicle. Sirius will supply a welcome

kit that contains general information, including

how to setup your on-line listening account at no additional

charge. For further information, call the toll-free

number 888-539-7474, or visit the Sirius web site at

www.sirius.com, or at www.siriuscanada.ca for Canadian