Dodge Journey Forum 3.0

Dodge Journey Guide

A few days ahead of schedule, the Dodge Journey Forum has been totally revamped and upgraded!

The update is not only about making the site faster and more stable, it's about new features and ease of use too.

New Stuff:

When in a forum or topic, you can simply click on the "Watch this Topic" or "Watch this Forum" button to subscribe to it. The new bar on the right hand, which can be collapsed, has a "Watch Items" block to manage your watched content.

Facebook Connect - a new way for you to safely and securely login to this site with your Facebook e-mail address and password.

Download, print or email? At the end of every topic, you'll find three buttons allowing you to share and save content.

View YOUR posted content. Located in the black tool bar toward the top of any page, you'll find a "My Latest Topics" and "My Latest Posts" links. They will quickly take you to what you've posted.

View new content. Located toward the upper right hand side of the site, you can view all new content with one click! From topics, posts, new members and photos, one link will show you everything that's new! NOTE: The "View New Content" link will only show topics since your last visit. To change this to show all content not read, login and click on the "My Settings" link in the black tool bar and scroll to the "Search Settings" and change the drop down bar from "show me all content since my last visit" to "show me all content that I have not read."

There are a lot more features in this new release and we'll let you explore them. Finally, more updates are planned in the near future.

Should you have any comments, suggestions or ideas, please post them here.

• 2 months later...