REQ Radio & DVD MP3 Function Help

Hi everyone, I have the REQ radio which plays CD/DVD's. Am I able to make a DVD MP3 disc and play it in this radio? I've made CD MP3's which work great. Sorry if this sounds silly but I'm not even sure that Windows will allow me to make a DVD disc? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks gang.

Phil.

Hi everyone, I have the REQ radio which plays CD/DVD's. Am I able to make a DVD MP3 disc and play it in this radio? I've made CD MP3's which work great. Sorry if this sounds silly but I'm not even sure that Windows will allow me to make a DVD disc? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks gang.

Phil.

Yes you can with ex. Nero 9 in your desktop

Yes you can with ex. Nero 9 in your desktop

Yes you can ...make sure your music is labeled...I did mine in folders of each artist to make sure I could scroll though them correctly...otherwise it will go in alphabetical order. I fit about 700 songs on a dvd...back up for my mp3...one day I'll get an Ipod...one day.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Nero 9 was the answer. Worked like a champ although it just plays my music in order. About these folders? Can you explain this a little please.

If you put your MP3s in separate folders (albums, genres etc) the REQ will let you go into these folders for songs. Makes it easier than having to search through 700+ MP3s.

The manual states there is a 255 file limit. Is anybody aware if that limit is per folder or per disc?

I haven't tried it yet myself, so just figured I'd put it out there to see if anybody has done this.

I've got a DVD with 768 mp3 on it. No problem reading anything. It might take a few seconds longer to start playing the first time you select the disc though.