New Member/New owner

Junkfood

I just wanted to say hello. I decided to buy a new crossover and the Journey was very appealing. I wasn't sure after reading many reviews and seeing all the problems with the new model introduction that I had read on this forum and other reviews. I hope the 2010 moldels have these problems resolved. So far so good. I picked my Journey up 11/25/09 and with 300 miles no problems and I am very pleased. I have purchased many new vehiciles in my 60 year life and none so far has made me any happier. I will keep my 2007 Durango in my garage for bad snow days here in MI and use the Journey for good weather every day driving. I am thinking about adopting a 14 or 15 year old "geek" to help me with the Media Center and all the electronics that this vehicile is equipped with. I think in todays new world everyone should have at least 1 "geek" in the family and I now think "geeks" are cool. I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have contributed to this forum. It has been very helpful and I will continue to read it for all the good information and ideas. I think I will go back out to the garage now and try to learn how to use the Media Center.

Dave (Junkfood)

2010 Jouney R/T AWD

Inferno Red, Dark Slate Leather

3.5 V6, 6 Speed Auto

Navigatin and Sound Group 1

Convenience Group 11

Flexible Seating Group

Power Sun Roof

19" Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels

Welcome to the world of the Journey. I think you'll be pleased with the performance ... and I can swear it works pretty good in snow too ... I live in Canada where the winters get pretty bad sometime ... good luck with the new vehicle!

Hi Dave:

I also live in Michigan and purchased a Red RT in February 2009 I got a great deal and so far I am really happy with the car. I towed my 17.5 foot boat around the State with the Journey last summer and was pleased with it's towing ability when compared with the 2005 Grand Caravan SXT I replaced. Keep in touch about your experience with your new car.

I just wanted to say hello. I decided to buy a new crossover and the Journey was very appealing. I wasn't sure after reading many reviews and seeing all the problems with the new model introduction that I had read on this forum and other reviews. I hope the 2010 moldels have these problems resolved. So far so good. I picked my Journey up 11/25/09 and with 300 miles no problems and I am very pleased. I have purchased many new vehiciles in my 60 year life and none so far has made me any happier. I will keep my 2007 Durango in my garage for bad snow days here in MI and use the Journey for good weather every day driving. I am thinking about adopting a 14 or 15 year old "geek" to help me with the Media Center and all the electronics that this vehicile is equipped with. I think in todays new world everyone should have at least 1 "geek" in the family and I now think "geeks" are cool. I just wanted to say thank you to all the people who have contributed to this forum. It has been very helpful and I will continue to read it for all the good information and ideas. I think I will go back out to the garage now and try to learn how to use the Media Center.

Dave (Junkfood)

2010 Jouney R/T AWD

Inferno Red, Dark Slate Leather

3.5 V6, 6 Speed Auto

Navigatin and Sound Group 1

Convenience Group 11

Flexible Seating Group

Power Sun Roof

19" Aluminum Chrome Clad Wheels