pinstripes/vinals

radrob

so has anyone thought of vynals or pinstripeing?i order mine this past weekend,and can hardly wait!! i went down to the local farmers market and theirs a booth thier that does this kind of thing!!he charged me for both sides 120$ total ,and i got to make the designe myself and seen what it looks like on the jurney!! only one draw back,i have to put it on myself!anyway i'm still trying to post pics on this site and can't seem to do it

so i got my vynals for my bunwagon,(jurney)lol,and now how do you put them on the easyest way?of course it snowed here on friday and more to come on monday(today),i got this big warehouse i can do this, in witch is heated and work is slow,so i figuered that some time this month would be a good time,has any one done pinstripes before,if so any suggestion?

so i got my vynals for my bunwagon,(jurney)lol,and now how do you put them on the easyest way?of course it snowed here on friday and more to come on monday(today),i got this big warehouse i can do this, in witch is heated and work is slow,so i figuered that some time this month would be a good time,has any one done pinstripes before,if so any suggestion?

Wash the area you are pinstripping. Make sure there is no dust or dirt after thoroughly drying it. Make sure the car is at least room temperature. Use a plastic credit card or something similar (as long as its rigid but not enough to scratch) to work the bubbles out. Above all, take your time.

A guy I know puts the stripping on the RT Challengers and he takes at least a half hour per car.

Good luck and post some pics of the after job!

Wash the area you are pinstripping. Make sure there is no dust or dirt after thoroughly drying it. Make sure the car is at least room temperature. Use a plastic credit card or something similar (as long as its rigid but not enough to scratch) to work the bubbles out. Above all, take your time.

A guy I know puts the stripping on the RT Challengers and he takes at least a half hour per car.

Good luck and post some pics of the after job!

ya i'm worried about tempiture,i do have a big warehouse to use,(heated) and lots of room i'm ,just worried if after it gets put on and i go outside ,(-25 right now) is it going to come off?,or should i let it sit inside for a bit? i can leve it inside for the weekend but is that going to make a difference?

• 3 weeks later...