Jump to content

Philster

Journey Member
  • Posts

    55
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Philster

  1. Did any of you notice how the Export Journey R/T above has the additional lights built into the rear bumper. Sad how they cannot keep the vehicles similar across the board save the location of the steering column. It's the first R/T I've seen with only a single exhaust pipe as well.
  2. Rod, did you check out your tail lights yet? Phil.
  3. Guy's is it true the 2010's no longer have amber rear turn signals? Glad your vehicles are working out well for you.
  4. Thanks, let us know about those amber tail lamps. Man I hope that isn't the case! As for tires, I am torn on getting the 19's and then switching to 17's for winter but the dollar savings will be more than enough to make sense. I'm hoping the dealer comes through on his promise about some really decent incentives being put in place for xmas. Not like I will be struggling through the winter having a 4x4 now but it would be great to get into a new vehicle by xmas.
  5. Welcome Red, nice to have another Canadian on the forum. My 2006 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 is off lease at Xmas and I'm so wanting to move into a purchased Journey. Is it true, the 2010's no longer have the amber rear turn signals and are you planning to put 19 inch winter tires on or 17's on their own rims? Phil.
×
×
  • Create New...