5 year 100000 km warranty

thats how i feel, i think a guage on the tire would be more correct than the car's system

While I agree with you, the oem system should be within one psi as they are very accurate. Add to that the fact that the light is what is of concern here and I think that filling it up to the point where the vehicle feels they are inflated correctly makes the most sense. Are you checking them cold, or after you have been driving for a bit? Did this ever clear up?

The light is probably on because a wheel sensor's battery is low - and the sensors are MORE accurate than any mechanical and most electronic gauges you can buy. The real problem (at least on the lower line vehicles) is that the system reports in 1 psi increments - the ones on my old LHS did 1 kpa increments, about 7.5 times more sensitive, not that it makes a huge difference.

And once more . . . you can cancel your 'gold plan' warranty as long as you do it within 60 days of purchase. Then you can buy a 'proper' plan and get bumper to bumper coverage to 7/160 with or without deductible from Chrysler (I have the 7/115, zero deductible on mine).

A word of caution: if purchasing extended warranties, ONLY buy the Chrysler OEM ones - should you have any significant issues you will regret not having done so.

As to your rotors? They are considered a wear item and carry a 20K defect only guarantee.