Hello I have a Dodge journey model 2011 whit the engine 2.4 liters the transmission is 4 speed they only show me this code p1745 this case start when the SUV damage the batery. i changed oil and filter, all the internal sensors , two sensors of velocity and the package of selenoides, i inspect the wires and everything is ok. what recommend doing. how can inspect the PCM?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2018 at 1:35 AM, Sebastiancol said:

Hello I have a Dodge journey model 2011 whit the engine 2.4 liters the transmission is 4 speed they only show me this code p1745 this case start when the SUV damage the batery. i changed oil and filter, all the internal sensors , two sensors of velocity and the package of selenoides, i inspect the wires and everything is ok. what recommend doing. how can inspect the PCM?

PCM is the powertrain control module... You won't be able to check that yourself, unless you want to replace every sensor that could possibly cause this code before you decide it is the PCM. My recommendation is go and get it tested by the dealer (likely will only be a diagnostics fee), and then replace whatever they say the issue is to save yourself the labor cost. From the link that @bramfrank listed, one of the first results is that a simple PCM reset could do the trick. The first thing I would always start off with is pulling the battery cables for at least 30 minutes to an hour just to make sure that it isn't something wonky with the electronics. Plus it's free! Let us know if that fixes the problem or what the dealer says!