How many battries

My wife went to go to work this morning, Car would not turn over called service they tried to jump it with a power pack no go, time on clock has changed has changed to miles from KM. They then sent a truck that would fit in underground parking he was able to get it started. I told him to tow to dealership. This is second time this has happened the last time it would stay running, they replaced the battery and said it was a dead cell they seem to have gotten a bad batch by looking at other posts. Anyway dealer said that there was no problem with the battery and we left on the lights or something. All though it has auto lights and when wife parked it there was no battery problem, she had been driving at least one hour, before parking. To have a battery go flat it 10 hours is really strange. Dealership charged me 175.00 to say it was not a problem. Something is draining  the battery or killing it. This seems to be a normal problem. Has anyone found or fixed the problem, or should I buy a case of batteries,  and change it out every 2 years?!

A TON of discussion and different results on the forum.  Search dead battery and a lot of information will come up.  

The issue sue has been tied from everything from loose connections at the battery, a bad wire on the alternator to the BCM.  

BTW it sounds like your dealer sucks.  Is there another you could go to?