Automatic climate controls

20journey11

I have my climate control set to sync. The back seat started blowing cold air out the top vents last winter. I turned the heater on the other day and now the passenger side is blowing cold air. If I turn the automatic off, the air conditioner comes on even though I have the temperature set at 83. Is this a computer issue or something else? I have a 2011 with the 8.4 screen. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have a similar issue with my 2011 R/T. I have left/right controls, but don't have rear A/C controls. My right side blows cold, whether on feet, combination, dash, or defrost. It doesn't matter if it's on Sync, or not. I've tried messing around with adjusting the temp while sync is on, while sync is off, adjusting to cold with sync on, turning sync off, and adjusting each side individually, and vice-versa. I'm really hoping there's some simple "trick" to fixing this, and I don't have to replace the blend door actuator.