Nothing on my Nav screen

When I select Navigation on my screen, I get nothing at all. Everything else controlled by the radio functions, voice commands and call except I cannot choose GPS time. When I do it defaults to 7:12 AM. Considering a factory reset. But I have not seen this exact issue anywhere online. 2013 DJ Crew,  we bought a bit over 10 days ago. I know I have the nav radio as I have the original window sticker.

20170916_123022.jpg

20170916_092813.jpg

You have the nav feature because the nav button appears an allows you to select the function.

Looks to me like the Garmin board inside the radio module is dead or somehow became disconnected.

Did your unit come with a warranty from the seller?

Check to see if the R65 recall has been done - you my be able to get them to replace the radio under that recall.

No.  You need a new radio.  The good news would seem to be that the R65 wasn't done . . . . or, the bad news is that it may not have been specified for your serial number (not all vehicles subject to problems were eligible for the recall for some reason.  Check with a Dodge dealer.

But I'll ask again;  Did you get a warranty with the vehicle?  If you did, then let the seller handle the problem.

I got a 5 year 100,000 mile warranty, but I BELIEVE it is mostly powertrain/Drivetrain, unknown about the electronics. I have a couple other avenues through friends to try as far as the radio goes, before resorting to the warranty process.

• 4 weeks later...