Expensive Journey ??

BUGS

post-403-1258068056_thumb.jpg

I was in Portugal recently and came across this billboard. My calculations indicate this Journey is costing $52,519.96 Canadian, $49,723.04 USD. Maybe that is why I did not see any on the road there.

and the Portuguese Dodge site PDF on this rig. Note only a 144 hp 2.0 l diesel engine and only SXT and RT models

www.dodge.pt//media/62670/dodge-journey-folheto.pdf

post-403-1258068056_thumb.jpg

I was in Portugal recently and came across this billboard. My calculations indicate this Journey is costing $52,519.96 Canadian, $49,723.04 USD. Maybe that is why I did not see any on the road there.

and the Portuguese Dodge site PDF on this rig. Note only a 144 hp 2.0 l diesel engine and only SXT and RT models

www.dodge.pt//media/62670/dodge-journey-folheto.pdf

Hi

Yes i am from Portugal and at the rate of $/€ my car cost 60k+$ its very expensive, althow my car is fully loaded.

That is one thing i can not understand, why the big diference between Europe prices and america, even with transport cost( i think they are built in europe, if that is the case then is even worse).