New Canadian member

RodOracheski

Bought my first Dodge, a 2010 Journey RT, recently. Found this place by chance while looking for some advice on the second-row headrests. Lots of great info here!

Welcome Red, nice to have another Canadian on the forum. My 2006 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 is off lease at Xmas and I'm so wanting to move into a purchased Journey. Is it true, the 2010's no longer have the amber rear turn signals and are you planning to put 19 inch winter tires on or 17's on their own rims?

Phil.

I have a 2009 R/T so I can't comment on the 2010 turn signals other than other forum members have stated that the amber turn signals have been deleted for 2010. I have ordered 16" snows and rims for the winter. There is more choice in both the 16's and 17's but the 16's are cheaper. I have also been told that for a winter tire having a higher side wall is better.

I'm getting the rims, tires (Hankook), and pressure sensers for just over $1,000 installed. Of course it helps that my son works at the dealership.

Welcome Red, nice to have another Canadian on the forum. My 2006 Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4 is off lease at Xmas and I'm so wanting to move into a purchased Journey. Is it true, the 2010's no longer have the amber rear turn signals and are you planning to put 19 inch winter tires on or 17's on their own rims?

Phil.

I haven't really decided on winter tires yet. I don't know that I'd need anything other than what's on it for this year (since I don't relish the thought of shelling out $1,000+ for rims and tires right now) but I'd like to find some 16 or 17's for next year.

I don't believe it has amber rear turn signals, but I'll check tomorrow to be sure.

I haven't really decided on winter tires yet. I don't know that I'd need anything other than what's on it for this year (since I don't relish the thought of shelling out $1,000+ for rims and tires right now) but I'd like to find some 16 or 17's for next year.

I don't believe it has amber rear turn signals, but I'll check tomorrow to be sure.

Thanks, let us know about those amber tail lamps. Man I hope that isn't the case! As for tires, I am torn on getting the 19's and then switching to 17's for winter but the dollar savings will be more than enough to make sense. I'm hoping the dealer comes through on his promise about some really decent incentives being put in place for xmas. Not like I will be struggling through the winter having a 4x4 now but it would be great to get into a new vehicle by xmas.