adding HFM to my 4.3S

I'm wondering if i can add upgrades to my 4.3S on my 2012.  I have sat Radio but i don't have hands free, Navi or backup camera.  I have access to donor vehicles but no head units.  Can i add hands free to my unit by installing donor parts?  If so what do i need?  Can I also do Navi and backup cam?  Thanks guys.

It's a LOT more trouble than its worth - you'd need to replace the clockspring and steering wheel, add the Handsfree module, replace the rearview mirror, run a bunch of wires and probably add a sales code.

What I did with my last Journey was to buy a Garmin 3790 navigator which has Bluetooth support and voice recognition that uses a trigger phrase, rather than having to press buttons.  I mounted it above the mirror (the SE+ doesn't have an overhead console) and ran the power cord down the right side pillar, connecting to power at the fuse box behind the glove box.

I only needed to reduce the stereo volume and speak the trigger phrase, then give the unit the number I wanted to dial.  At the end of the call I simply turned up the music again.

And it gave me navigation, too.