Dealer Said there is a Rapid Response Recall

Steven

I took my Journey over to the dealer to get a leather and fabric protector applied and the service tech said there was a Rapid Response Recall or something like that. He said it was for the Sun Roof, the paper work said they had to check the sun roof to verify the tracks or something like that. The dealer said they check mine out and it was fine, nothing to do. He said if i get a notice in the mail it is already done dont worry about it.

So, if you have a sunroof, you might want to get in and get it checked. I assume the Rapidness is due to prospective leaking.

Steve

I took my Journey over to the dealer to get a leather and fabric protector applied and the service tech said there was a Rapid Response Recall or something like that. He said it was for the Sun Roof, the paper work said they had to check the sun roof to verify the tracks or something like that. The dealer said they check mine out and it was fine, nothing to do. He said if i get a notice in the mail it is already done dont worry about it.

So, if you have a sunroof, you might want to get in and get it checked. I assume the Rapidness is due to prospective leaking.

Steve

hey that is great Steve, when I was reading your post, I was thinking it was the leaking issue but it sounds like from your post that the first few have slipped through and they want to be sure that the sunroofs are all ok. Pobably the drain was redirected or the draintube was reattached. Wonder what the real problem is?

• 7 months later...
hey that is great Steve, when I was reading your post, I was thinking it was the leaking issue but it sounds like from your post that the first few have slipped through and they want to be sure that the sunroofs are all ok. Pobably the drain was redirected or the draintube was reattached. Wonder what the real problem is?

funny.. i had the "rapid response" fixed on my car too but i dont have a sunroof ??? :unsure: