Order Mine Today...take 2 months to come in

crh47

I ordered my Journey this morning from Memphis, but it will take up to two months to come in. I ordered Inferno Pearl Red SXT w/ sunroof, appearance pkg, My Gig, and integrated child seats. Can't wait! :happy feet:

Have the dealer do a search for a matching car at other dealers. You may find one with a couple other options as well.

Because we ordered a full load SXT AWD it will have to be factory ordered, Not one in Canada, at time of ordering

Light Sandstone with pebble beige interior

We did the dealer search thing. Closest one that fit was in Atlanta, bu it still didn't have the integrated booster seats in the second row. That was the kicker. The dealer in Memphis had 13 on his lot...none of which had the third row option. He asked me how important a third row was to me. My reply...If I only needed two rows, I would keep my Camry. Dealer was not informed at all. He told me they all had three rows. I took off work to come from Tupelo and pick it up. When he realized the mistake he made, and how upset I was about to become, he told me he would order me one for his costs. I got the SXT loaded out for 23,000