Uconnect 4.3 S CD/MP3 problems

I have a 2012 Dodge Journey Crew. Although I was not aware when I bought it, apparently there was a parts shortage and they had put a smaller Uconnect unit in it (the 4.3). It has had intermittent problems from the beginning, but nothing too troubling. Mostly I could turn the car off, open and shut the door, then restart to get it going. However, over the last couple of weeks, it has really started acting up. It randomly resets all my temp and audio settings (temps reset to 72). Then last night, the screen wouldn't even turn on. Then after driving 20 minutes, the screen lit up with the Dodge logo and Uconnect tried to start. It tried 4-5 times before my Sirius radio screen came on, stuck at 184. The time also reset to 12:00. The touch screen didn't respond and my manual radio controls (volume, etc.) didn't work. To make matters worse, I had to turn bluetooth off on my phone because it was trying to go through the non-functioning uconnect system. This morning it tried to load uconnect 4-5 times and just gave up and the screen went black. Are there any troubleshooting or resets that can be done before I resort to the dealership? I am really unhappy with the entire situation and of course the car is like 5K out of warranty. :-(

Thanks, Tina

it's a computer with a constant electricity draw. Pull the fuse for the radio (interior panel, passenger side under dashboard), leave it out for about 30 seconds, then put it back in and start the car again.