After Market Rims

• 2 months later...
I just installed 20" chrome rims on my Journey. Now, the Tire Pressure light is on. Is there a way to silence this option????

another way to "trick" the tire pressure reciever is to take one of the valve stems ( if the pressure sensor is in the stem on yours ) and just put it in the spare tire...that way the computer is reading the spare tire pressure and not the new rims....

another way to "trick" the tire pressure reciever is to take one of the valve stems ( if the pressure sensor is in the stem on yours ) and just put it in the spare tire...that way the computer is reading the spare tire pressure and not the new rims....

If he does not have the EVIC, it should work. But if he has the EVIC, I'm not sure because the computer has to know the position of the tire... have to try it to find out!

EDIT: I just saw that it was a Journey SE Plus, shouldn't have the EVIC. If you put all four TPMS on the spare tire, it should do the job. But it might be a problem to fit all four!

Why don't you just put your TPMS back on the new wheels?

• 3 months later...

Check them all, set at what the door says reset button(if it has one)is on the bottom of the dash by your knees, or in the glove box. Check the owners manual if all are good, and it won't reset then one of the sensors may be bad. Warranty will cover it as long as nobody had dismounted the tires.