Journey w/aftermarket wheels

DodgeMO

I just picked up a Deep Water Blue SXT and I thought a set of Black 22" wheels would look killer. Before I drop the cash, I was hoping someone would have some pics so I could see how its gonna look and also any potential problems with putting wheels that big on this car.

I just picked up a Deep Water Blue SXT and I thought a set of Black 22" wheels would look killer. Before I drop the cash, I was hoping someone would have some pics so I could see how its gonna look and also any potential problems with putting wheels that big on this car.

i think it would look good with all chrome ,black wheels-black car you may get poor brake performanceor hard to stop may need to up grade brakes to bigger every thing

To install 22 inch rims you must go to a lower profile tire that gives the same overall diameter and circumference as the 16, 17 and 19 inch rims. If you can find one the sidewall will be very low and result in a much rougher ride. It'll look cool but won't be very comfortable.