Not mine - though the seller is in Montreal, where I live. If I hadn't just done the upgrade myself I'd be all over it. I am only mentioning it here because the opening price is US$500 (plus $50 to ship to the US / $10 to Canada).

The RB5 is the navigation radio, for those who aren't aware, and the usually go for a LOT more than this.

This is an earlier RB5 (the seller says it is from an '11 DJ, so no unlock code required).

Assuming it works (he says it does and eBay does provide insurance), and if you have a vehicle with the 8" display and you have SiriusXM this would work by simply pulling out the old radio and replacing it with the new . . . . it takes about 5 minutes to do.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Journey-Charger-Crysler-300-RB5-Radio-GPS-Navigation-OEM-05091135AH-/331507821605?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4d2f67ec25&vxp=mtr

Do your research before spending money - for example, while the Dart with navigation has an RB5 radio, it reportedly won't work in a Journey while units from the Charger and 300 do. As with anything on eBay, buyer beware, though they do have their insurance, which does work - better to be careful up front than to have to work to get your money refunded.

Edited by bramfrank