4 months and 7k miles

PapaG

still like the car!! Not quite love as I have said before. I think we have the AVP model. I have too look up the paper work and see... Most if not what we do not like is our fault.

The likes

Seats sort of.

Rear seat storage

3 heat/ac controlls

3rd row seats and how they operate.

That is the major things that come to mind, but it is my wifes car and she deiver it 95% of the time..

Dislikes

4 cyl engine

4 speed auto transmission

No automatic headlights.

No DRL

I am sure I have missied some things. Said the same thig before. Only had 1 issue of what seemed to be the engine stumbling upon medium hard bearking. Did no throw a light and we talked about it here. closetest dealer is 30 miles away, so we have not taken it in.

Still like it a lot ! A rating. beause we were uneducated buyers and listened to my son who lives in a big city.

I am going to ask some questions on buying a new one maybe next year if I wont have to take too ig a hit.lol

I think the place to do that might be in the buying, leasing section. Yes, or no on the section. Things we have are hard to match to the options available.. The price sticker will help on that when I can find it again.

Going to go for my nextt oil change soon.

Well, you got me beat: 5 months and 3,000 miles! I, too, bought mine too fast thinking that it had things that it actually didn't have. Mine has leather, so stupid me figured heated seats and auto lights would be a given. Not to be. The salesman did point out the leather on the doors!

Edited by dhh3

we travel in rural Texas. 25 miles one way to work for my wife. She does car pool. Every where we travel has hills. We don"t have mountians in Texas. lol . Try to pass a car or God forbid a big truck.... The squirrels need to get wound up.... My son lives in Houston so no hills.

That may be our biggest negative the 4 cyl vs 6 cyl. The option listings are hard for me to navagate through. I need a 6 foot tall screen to see them. lol

I am going to ask some questions on buying a new one maybe next year if I wont have to take too big a hit.lol

When you're ready, you'll want to get a hold of a current dealer order guide, which will list all of the features and options for all trim lines, plus MSRP and invoice cost. If you're thinking of getting a 2016 model, order banks will open in June.

Oh, the AVP package on the US website list it only with the 2.4 engine. :headscratch: I see that the SE model is where you have the option of either 4 or 6 cylinder.

That was my problem... I just went to Dodge.com . I think when I looked before they only showed the 2.4 engine. I am not sure if I was looking at 2015 or 2014.. They had both. When I first looked not long after we bought ours, li looked like we would have to go up several models to get the V6. I am home now so I can look this up and not on a small 8" cell tablet