2015 Crossover

claude9039u

Well got another Journey, since I am a dodge man, need a SUV AWD and was so upside down on the 2010. The only thing I could afford was another Journey. The major difference is that while the car will still do 115 miles a day I will not be driving it as I have changed jobs so my daily driver is a 03 Durango and my show car is is still the 08 SRT8 Magnum.

I did drive it from the dealer yesterday and it felt like a better ride that the R/T AWD, motor seemed faster but hell all new cars feel good lol. The only differences in options from the 2010 R/T AWD and the 2015 Crossover AWD were the Nav and Sunroof. Just could not afford them and I, well the wife never really used the sunroof and with the streaming in the new decks the phone NAV will work just fine.

Just like the post on the 2010 as things happen I will update this post. Either I just like pain or as I am hoping and have read the 3.6 makes a world of a difference! Time will tell.