Problems with my nag screen please help

I bought a 2009 dodge journey awd and I'm having problems with my stereo screen. The radio is in two pieces, the screen is at the top on the dash and the radio is on the bottem. The first time I had a problem with it, the screen kept shutting off and on and it was freezing as well there was lines going through the screen. I took it back to the dealership and they said the screen needed to be replaced so they said they replaced it. When I got it back the are lines still going thought the screen again. What could be the problem?

if the stereo system has a built in G P S , Bluetooth , S A T radio , also has a rear back up camera. It anyone know what could be the problem can you please let me know. The dealership won't help us anymore, please help.

Unfortunately, I don't think that you are going to get a lot of answers to your question on the forum... Even Chrysler is just replacing parts blindly. I know that the newer stereos have much fewer issues than some of the earlier models, so you could go out on a limb and grab a new screen. The fact that the lines aren't there with the camera tells me that it is likely something to do with the stereo itself or the wiring. If you are comfortable doing it, it may be beneficial to see if the wiring is all snug and in good condition.

With all of the added features in cars these days I am glad that I was able to get the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty on my DJ. Too much that COULD go wrong... I'm sure since I paid for it I won't use it very much, but I'd say that it was worth every penny even if that is the case.